BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Bugaboo Stamps & Catch the Bug: 01/25/2010

Actually, it's now National Belly Laugh + 1 Day. I made my card, I sent it to the Bugaboo Stamps DT coordinator, but I'm afraid that I forgot to schedule my post. . ."BOO". . ."HISS". . ."YOU SUCK!" Yes, I know, and I ALMOST feel bad about it. . .;)


My card is the perfect example of why I should NEVAH-EVAH step outside my comfort zone. I was trying to avoid using neutral card stock and Copic markers, but all I ended up with is smudged Stickles and scraped cardstock. . .SIGH!!!

If you haven't already, hop on over to our challenge blog, Catch the Bug, to see all of the other tee-hee-make-me-pee cards that the Bugaboo Stamps DT have created just to make you smile, and hopefully laugh.

Supplies: Bugaboo Stamps image, Stampin' Up! card stock, Creative Imaginations designer paper, Stickles, Basic Grey embellishments, A Muse Art Stamps embellishments, Jen del Muro sketch.

5 comments:

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

You are succeeding --I am smiling and laughing after reading your post and that sentiment. "Tee Hee Make Me Pee" -- I'm going to have to remember that!

Vickie Y said...

Tooooo funny! Love it! Cute card too!

Unknown said...

ahhh this is such a cute image!

Unknown said...

Very cute, Love the sentiment.

Lesley said...

Great card, I love the sentiment!