BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Bugaboo Stamps & Catch the Bug: 01/15/2010 (cont.)

I'm afraid that one of the runner-ups never contacted me . . .sniff-sniff. . .hiccup. . .WAAAH! :( Consequently, I had to select another winner (generated by entering the number of comments at Random.org, and excluding those by Bugaboo Stamps DT memebers) of my blog candy celebrating Bugaboo Stamps' first blog hop.



Although it's not the grand prize, I hope it's worth the continued support of Bugaboo Stamps. . .;) The winners is:

43-PAPIERPAPIER

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Send your 411 to huera90@gmail.com, and I'll make sure that your package goes in the mail as soon as I can hot-foot to the post office.

In the event that I don't hear from the winner, I'll draw another name(s) next Monday, 02/01/2010.

2 comments:

Deirdre said...

Rae Anne, my blog candy arrived safe and sound this morning. THANK YOU SO MUCH... I love it.... will have to make a card later with the wonderful goodies. Heartfelt thanks, Deirdre

paperpapier said...

gee..thanks for the candy draw. I have just emailed you my home addy.
looking forward to the yummy bling bling goodies.
hugs,
Heaney