BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bugaboo Stamps: 5.5" x 5.5" Square Envelope Tutorial

I love to make cards of differing sizes - A2, 4-Bar, and square from 3" x 3" all the way up to 5.5" x 5.5". However, in my enthusiasm I often forget the itty-bitty details like what on God's Green Earth am I supposed to mail this Godzilla-sized card in?!?!? Somehow, a 3X recycled padded envelope just doesn't have that "care enough to send the very best" ring to it. . .;)

And that's where Jackie, my fellow Bugaboo Stamps DT member, comes in! She's got a tutorial on her blog, Paper Moments, that's going to show you and me how to create an envelope for a 5.5" x 5.5" card. SUH-WEET - I can't wait to try this!!! And you shouldn't either. . .Why?. . .Because I said so, that's why? ;)

While you're there, tell her how great her nails look!

NOTE TO SELF: Schedule manicure before I have to photograph my tutorial. ;)

1 comments:

sgc said...

Don't you get manicures as often as you get pedicures? I know that's every two weeks:)