BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bugaboo Stamps & Catch the Bug: 01/30/2010

Jodie at Bugaboo Stamps and the DT at Catch the Bug are issuing a challenge to you today - Make a card or project using on-traditional Valentine's Day colors. That means no red, and no pink. I also challenged myself to make a card using traditional Valentine's Day colors, but not a traditional image (i.e., Cupid).

But before we get to my card samples, I simply have to ask what on God's Green Earth is up with all the names of these events? I've read "dare," "challenge," and even "throwdown." I mean REALLY, what could possibly be next - Gauntlet? Cage fight? Yo' mama? Hmmm. . .I'm going to wait until someone's brave enough to have a color combo "bitch slap," and then I'm going to be all over it like white on rice!

Talk amongst yourselves. . .;)



Supplies: Bugaboo Stamps image, Papertrey Ink card stock, Archiver's card stock, The Paper Studio designer paper, Copic markers, Prismacolor markers, Mark Richards embellishments, ??? embellishments, Jen del Muro sketch.

Supplies: Bugaboo Stamps image, Stampin' Up! card stock, Archiver's card stock, KI Memories designer paper, Copic markers, Prismacolor markers, Sakura Glaze pen, Darcie's embellishments, ??? embellishments, computer-generated sentiment inspired by Hambo Stamps, Jen del Muro sketch.

12 comments:

fairie said...

Hahaha...love your card. Very cute. ROFL...your comments about the challenge names made my day. Thank you!!! Tehehehe...

xoxo

Gabby said...

ROFLMAO...oh Mama I needed that laugh! It wasn't one of those...hahaha laughs...it was a belly laugh with a jiggle. I love your cards Mama...I especially love the second one. I love a little card humor...something I've shy'd away from recently.

Julye said...

Love the cards quite refreshing from the usual soppy romance as laughter is what helps a relationship along too thanks for sharing Julye

Tanya said...

You cards are awesome! However your comments made me laugh the most LOL

Tammy Miller said...

These are wonderful you do such a great job and I love them!

sgc said...

You should be a stand-up comedian! Love your cards--but especially love your humor.

Jodie Mackrell said...

WOnderful job Rae Anne!
I love the skelekinz.
Love the Mildred sentiment! LOL

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

ROTFLMAO! I love the mildred sentiment.......

Lesley said...

Your cards are awesome, love the black and green!

Jackie Randolph said...

OMG!!! These are FANTASTIC!!!

Jenny said...

Realy love the green one!! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my card!!

Janell said...

Your cards and humor are great! I really like the black and green card. The one with the lady and showel is good too because it goes so well with the saying. Great job!