BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bugaboo Stamps: Vases | Hummingbird Vase

Nature. . .GET IT THE HELL OFF OF ME!!!


Now that we got that out of the way, you have a better understanding of how mind-boggling my choice was for this week's Bugaboo Stamps' Oldie, but a Goody Thursday card on our challenge blog, Catch the Bug.

SERIOUSLY, if a hummingbird came within 100 yards of me I would. . .I would. . .OK, I can't come up with anything funny enough right now so you're just going to have to fill in the blanks. . .;)

On a less ridiculous note, I had Tanya, one of my fellow Bugaboo Stamps DT members, in mind when I made this card. As I've mentioned before, she makes such lovely, feminine cards that I wanted to try and do the same. I segued from oldie to vintage to girly. I'm not sure how in the hell hummingbirds got involved, but there it is. . .;)

Supplies: Bugaboo Stamps image, A Muse Art Stamps note card, TaDa Creative Studios designer paper, Copic markers, Prismacolor markers, Hobby Lobby ribbon.

3 comments:

Michele Lourenco said...

very cute card!!

Unknown said...

Very cute, love the image.

yoorah said...

As my 2.5 year old nephew would say... PPPPRRREEEETYYYY!