BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Bugaboo Stamps: Stella Love | Roller Coaster

WHEEEEE!!!

If you've seen this Bugaboo Stamps image already, then you already know that the sentiment on the inside of the card reads, "Love is like a roller coaster. . .When it's good you don't want to get off. . .when it isn't you can't wait to throw up."


Note to Self: Concept, excellent. Execution, not so much. . .SIGH! As you can see my Copic-ing and Diamond Glaze-ing were not playing well together. Instead of letting them work it out, I kept interfering.

Supplies: Bugaboo Stamps image, Archiver's card stock, Papertrey Ink card stock, American Crafts designer paper, Copic markers, Prismacolor Markers, Sakura Glaze pen, Diamond Glaze.

6 comments:

Tanya said...

You card came out good! The lack of cooperation from the copics and diamond glaze made an awesome effect :)

Scrappy said...

Very cool Rae Anne! I love the depth you got from using the glaze with copics! Makes me want to touch the card to feel the texture!:)

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh Rae Anne this turned out so good, mistake? where? I think it is fabulous dear!

Jean Cross said...

This is just so much fun, Rae Anne. Thanks for making me giggle today and thanks for coming by my blog.

Jodie Mackrell said...

Love the effect! very cool Rae Anne!

Deirdre said...

So fun - love it - great card.