BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Bugaboo Stamps: ABaC Monday (02/08/2010)

As we approach Valentine's Day our thoughts naturally turn to. . .no, not love. . .candy. ;) Tanya's ABaC using Bugaboo Stamps is perfect in every detail: the image, the frilly border, the girly colors, and of course the itty-bitty chunks of love otherwise known as chocolate. . .;)

While we're just chatting today, let me offer my sincerest thanks to all of you that participated in Catch the Bug's Valentines With a Twist challenge and my congratulations to the winners. It's truly a pleasure to bounce around blogland looking at all the creative ways that Bugaboo Stamps are being used. :D I'm looking forward to doing it again when Catch the Bug hosts their next challenge starting on 02/13/2010 - Go for the Gold - which is inspired by the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver.

And, if you haven't already, make sure you drop by Gabby's blog, Confessions of a Stamper, to welcome her to Bugaboo Stamps. Gabby is the guest designer for 02/2010, and I'm thrilled!!! If you've been reading my blog for a bit, you know that I've built an altar to her on my fireplace mantel because her talent is beyond amazing and her soul is beautiful.

Finally, check back with me as I'm going to be posting new cards every day this week starting with my next post. :D

0 comments: