BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bugaboo Stamps: Fanny Calendar Months | March

If you like Bugaboo StampsRuby Calendar Months, then you're going to love Fanny Calendar Months even though my sample below leaves a teensy-weensy bit to be desired. . .;) I was trying to keep it simple. . .let the designer paper speak for itself with just a whisper of Stickles. Hmm. . .Maybe I should have just told it to HUSH! instead. . .;)


Supplies: Bugaboo Stamps images, Stampin' Up! card stock, Gin-X designer paper, Copic markers, Prismacolor markers, Stickles, computer-generated sentiment.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Love your colors. You're right. I do love Fanny! TFS!

Alison said...

She's cute! Love her dress and shoes!!

Bananastamper said...

Fun card, she is fantastic!
Shanna :)

Jodie Mackrell said...

Love it Rae Anne! Like the side punch!

Tammy Miller said...

I love it superb as usual!

Gabby said...

This is gorgeous Mama! Love it!

Jackie Thomas said...

Oooh, I love her. I think they will be on my wishlist now too. You did a fab job with her. xo Jackie