BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Bugaboo Stamps & Catch the Bug: 12/24/2011

What can I give Him, 
poor as I am?
If I were a shepherd,
I would bring a lamb.
If I were a wise man,
I would do my part.
Yet what I can, I give Him -
[I] Give my heart.
-Cristina Rossetti, In the Bleak Midwinter

Merry Christmas!
Happy Hanukkah!
Happy Kwanzaa!
Happy Winter Solstice!
Season's Greetings!
Happy Holidays!
Happy New Year!

featuring Polar Bear

The Challenge: The challenge is to make a project using red + blue + pink & & Flower Soft, Fun Flock, Sparkle Fluff, or glitter and then post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 12/31/2011 at 7:00 AM EST to be entered in a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven, four, or two digital images!

Supplies: Bugaboo Stamps image, Stampin' Up! card stock, Bazzill card stock, KI Memories designer paper, Copic markers, Prismacolor markers, Flower Soft, ??? embellishments.

1 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Oh, such a sweet bear! Love the colors of that paper - fresh and different! ((HUGS))