BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bugaboo Stamps: Ava & Deacon | Ava Heart

Jodie originally wanted to call her latest characters Ava & Edward, but I was like "No! You have to save the name Edward  for the vampire/werewolf/Twilight set of images that you're going to draw!"

Now that I have your attention. . .;)

Let me introduce to you Bugaboo Stamps' latest characters  - Ava & Deacon. Since we couldn't use the name Edward, I suggested Deacon instead - I have no idea what inspired that choice, but it seemed a suitably neo-vintage-y name akin to Edward.

Am I wrong? Probably - I'm extremely "challenged" when it comes to popular culture. . .;)


Supplies: Bugaboo Stamps image, PaperTrey Ink card stock, Stampin' Up! card stock, Rusty Pickles designer paper, Copic markers, Prismacolor markers, Sakura Jelly Roll pen, Close to My Heart ribbon, Hero Arts emellishments, Personalized by You embellishments.

14 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is fantastic Sweetie ! Love your choice of colours ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Anonymous said...

Your card is FAB! Love the colors and layout too!

Jenny said...

Such a darling, darling card QOTRRA!! I love the DP, the pink and the long style!!! You rocked this one!

Cheryl First said...

I just love all Bugaboo Stamps, and the new releases are just darling!!! I think the name Deacon is perfect!!

Lesley said...

Very cute, I'm digging the length of the card!

Joy said...

I love the name Deacon, just like I love this card!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Rae Anne, what a gorgoeus card. Love the sweet image and the colour scheme is stunning. Your embellishments are beautiful. Hugs, Denise x

Jodie Mackrell said...

this is gorgeous Rae Anne! well done! i love it!

Tammy said...

This is adorable Rae Anne! I love the colors! I hope you had a wonderful Anniversary!!

Melissa S. said...

Rae Anne, I love this. Love the card stock/paper the embellies and the coloring.

Andrea6760 said...

I was wondering who Ava and Deacon were so I googled them...and the only Ava and Deacon are Reese Witherspoons children..LOL Thanks for explaining the name choices. Great characters by the way,.,Jodie did it again!! I love them!

~Andrea

Amy said...

This is FANTASTIC!! I love every part of it. Perfect combo of texture and colors!

Donna said...

Wonderful card Rae Anne and such a sweet image, perfect choice of colours and papers :) Donna x

Jami said...

Love the name Deacon...even more than Edward! And love your sweet card - those little embellies on the ribbon are very cool!!