BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Bugaboo Stamps: Fancy Umbrellas 4

Why is is that I can never use flower embellishments without it looking like a garden threw up on my card?!?!? I'm half-way tempted to just peel them and the Glue Dots that they're smugly sitting on off of my card and replace them with some good old-fashioned brads. . .;)


PS. Other than that, I really do love my card. . .:D

Supplies: Bugaboo Stamps image, Stampin' Up! card stock, ??? card stock, A Muse Art Stamps card stock, The Paper Company card stock, KI Memories designer paper, Copic markers, Prismacolor markers, KI Memories ribbon, Mark Richards embellishments, Memory Box embellishments, Mercy Kerin sketch.

Challenge: Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge MTSC #89.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the way you made your umbrella 2 different colors! What colors of pink did you color with here? I love it!

Jodie Mackrell said...

Beautiful Rae Anne! love how you made the umbrella 2 different colors too!