- We have a new feature on our challenge blog, Catch the Bug. It's called Scrappy Sketch Sunday and features our favorite Stop-Drop-and-Roll DT member's sketches. Every week, Scrappy will post a new Scrappy Sketch Sunday. It's not a challenge per se. It's more like a resource - A little something from us to you to help you get crafting. . .:D
- Bugaboo Stamps has announced GDs for the months of April 2010 - December 2010 on our challenge blog, Catch the Bug. April 2010's GD is Patty, and we're beyond thrilled to have her join us! Check our her blog, LaLatty's Stamp 'N Stuff, for some great projects here, here, and here.
- Jodie, as if she hasn't done so much for us already, is offering up some kick-ass blog candy here! It includes not just everything you see in the picture, but also seven free images of your choice! It really sucks that we don't get to play, but I wish you the best of luck!
- Vote for Team Ho in The Greeting Farm's Royal Battle Week 1. Team Ho is Yoo-Rah (who created our awesome entry), Joy, Sandye, Jackie, and myself. Instructions on how to vote are here.
- Scrappy's created a project using Bugaboo Stamps for Catch the Bug's ABaC Monday. , and, as expected, it's absolutely fabulous! I could conquer the world if I had just 10% of her talent, enthusiasm, and energy. . .;)
Supplies: Bugaboo Stamps image, Stampin' Up! card stock, Heidi Grace designer paper, Copic markers, Prismacolor markers, The Paper Studio embellishments, computer-generated sentiment, project inspired by an ABaC received in an SCS swap from Mad Sky Designs.